Top 5 Reasons to Attend North America’s Largest Embedded Systems Conference
1. Leading Education: Get up to speed on key industry topics, including IoT, AI, autonomous systems, and so much more.
2. Expert Speakers: Learn from the brightest minds and hands-on engineers at leading companies such as ARM, , NXP, and Rambus.
3. Exclusive Networking: Make connections with industry professionals at panels and networking sessions throughout the two-day conference.
4. Timely Keynotes: Open to all attendees, hear experts deliver keynotes on cutting-edge topics including innovations in AI and IoT’s impact on jobs.
5. Unlimited Track Hopping: Choose conference sessions across any of the four tracks or any expo theater session to build the agenda that's right for you. More than 50 hours of education!
ESC Conference Tracks
Embedded Hardware Design & Verification
Embedded Software Design & Verification
IoT & Connected Devices
2018 Featured Speakers
Who Attends This Conference?
Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) Boston delivers two days of expert-led education you won’t find anywhere else in the nation. With industry-leading speakers and a range of engaging formats, this unmatched program gives embedded engineers the deep-dive, technical education that will advance expertise and inspire breakthroughs. Attended by embedded systems engineers, hardware and software developers, product developers, design development engineers, systems architects, more, industry professionals know this conference is a must for learning the latest strategies and techniques for turning concepts into competitive products. Last year, attendees from the region's leading companies and organizations joined the conference delegation, including representatives from:
Department of Defense
Two- and four-hour sessions that explore technical topics in depth and detail. Tutorials may include development boards and hands-on training.
45-minute practical sessions on tips, tricks, and techniques to reduce development time, cut costs, and improving performance across products.
Compelling, moderated conversations with a variety of embedded systems experts, giving you rich insights through a range of diverse perspectives.
Bonus! Access Hours of Networking & Expo Events
The insights don't stop at the conference room. Your expo pass also gives you full access to the expo, including ESC Engineering Theater presentations, peer-to-peer networking events, powerful keynote presentations, sponsored sessions showcasing products and services from leading companies — as well as access to leading suppliers, prize giveaways, and more.