JOIN US AT DRIVE WORLD+ESC
August 27-29, 2019
Designed for Embedded Systems Professionals
The nation's largest embedded systems conference is back in Boston with a freshly redesigned education program tailored to the needs of industry professionals like you.
Following extensive research, ESC 2019 brings a thoughtful approach to learning with valuable new features, including:
- More hands-on tutorial opportunities
- Laser-focused conference programs
- Career mentoring sessions
- Strong emphasis on fundamentals
Each ESC presentation, demonstration, and tutorial has been custom tailored you to gain an edge on the competition across New England's thriving embedded, design, and manufacturing communities. Move your business forward by learning the latest technical and product innovations in an engaging environment. At the end of the two-day conference, you'll be better informed, more connected with the community, and newly equipped to drive your work toward success.
Hours of Education
Embedded Tech for Serious Engineers
- Attend five tracks covering embedded hardware and software design, IoT, advanced tech, and more.
- Get deeper insights into design challenges, embedded engineering techniques, security topics, and more.
- Get your hands dirty with demos and hands-on tutorials across two days of industry immersion.
Experts & Connections on 1 Expo Floor
- Make powerful connections and meet potential business partners.
- Attend free learning sessions, demos, and activities at Center Stage and Engineering Theater.
- Meet face-to-face with top suppliers, including Rohde & Schwarz, Green Hills, and Lauterbach.
All-Star Keynote Lineup
Join two distinguished leaders at Center Stage to learn about their experience on the front lines of the design engineering and medical space, and what it takes to succeed in these increasingly intertwined markets.
Fireside Chat with Scott Huennekens
Fresh off his tenure as the founding CEO of Verb Surgical, Scott Huennekens will discuss medtech 4.0 and how the intersection of robotics, AI, and medical devices will change the future of care, as well as what all medtech professionals need to know.
Keynote Address with Kevin Blankespoor
Building off years of experience transitioning robotic prototypes into functional products at Boston Dynamics, Kevin Blankespoor will discuss different working applications for mobile robots in the real world. The address will also feature a live demo of the Boston Dynamics robot, Spot.
Discover the Sensors Zone
Experience the rapid breakthroughs of sensor technology at the BIOMEDevice Boston Sensors Zone. Draw inspiration from company leaders at Batten & Allen, FUTEK, HITEC, and more who are reworking traditional sensors to meet demands in medical technology, patient care, and product development.