ESC BOSTON IS BACK
May 15–16, 2019 | Boston, MA
Designed for Embedded Systems Professionals
The nation's largest embedded systems conference is back with a new education program tailored to the needs of today's embedded systems professionals, connecting you to hundreds of software developers, hardware engineers, start-up visionaries, and industry pros across the space.
Be inspired through hands-on training and education across five conference tracks. Plus, take part in technical tutorials delivered by top embedded systems professionals.
of Embedded Systems Peers
Hours of Education
Embedded Tech for Serious Engineers
- Attend five tracks covering embedded hardware and software design, IoT, advanced tech, and more.
- Get deeper insights into design challenges, embedded engineering techniques, security topics, and more.
- Get your hands dirty with demos and hands-on tutorials across two days of industry immersion.
Experts & Connections on 1 Expo Floor
- Make powerful connections and meet potential business partners.
- Attend free learning sessions, demos, and activities at Center Stage and Engineering Theater.
- Meet face-to-face with top suppliers, including Rohde, Green Hill, and Lauterbach.
Discover the Sensors Zone
Experience the rapid breakthroughs of sensor technology at the BIOMEDevice Boston Sensors Zone. Draw inspiration from company leaders at Batten & Allen, FUTEK, HITEC, and more who are reworking traditional sensors to meet demands in medical technology, patient care, and product development.
3 Expos in 1 Offering the Most Advanced Solutions
Your free pass gives you access to all three expos — BIOMEDevice Boston, Design & Manufacturing New England, and Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) Boston — where you can explore the latest industry trends, technologies, and hands-on training.